-Keynote Speaker for the Annual “Day for Women” Conference sponsored by Temple Daily Telegram, Temple TX
February 7, 2015
Dr Sulak LWA Private Speaking Engagements:
– October 29: Texas A&M University Association of Professional Support Staff
– November 4: Golden Agers, First Baptist Church, Belton TX
– November 18: Texas A&M Health Science Center Resource Team, Temple TX
– January 8, 2015: Texas A&M AgriLIfe Extension Service, College Station TX (LWA Conference)
– January 22, 2015: American Holistic Nurses Association, Temple TX
– January 30, 2015: Baylor Scott & White Internal Medicine Grand Rounds
– February 16, 2015: Jenks Public Schools, Tulsa OK (LWA Conference)
– May 4, 2015: American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Annual Meeting, San Francisco CA
– May 20, 2015: Texas A&M Dept of Engineering
- Dr Sulak to Speak at Annual Integrative Medicine in Women’s Health Sedona, AZ
Sept 10-14, 2014
Dr. Sulak will be giving 4 wellness presentations at the Symposia Medicus 15th Annual Integrative Medicine in Women’s Health in Sedona, Arizona. Healthcare professionals from around the country will be discussing numerous topics on alternative/complementary medicine and lifestyles to improve your health. For a complete informational brochure, see www.symposiamedicus.org
- Living WELL Aware Conference – Fundraiser for Families in Crisis
Saturday, October 4th, 2014
Registration opens at 7:30 a.m. Sessions begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. and conclude at 1:30 p.m.
Living WELL Aware (LWA) will be combining forces with Altrusa International Inc of Temple, Texas to raise funds for Family in Crisis (FIC) of Temple and Killeen. FIC assists homeless and battered women in the central Texas area. A Living WELL Aware conference will be held on Saturday, October 4th from 8am to 1pm in Temple with ALL proceeds benefitting Families in Crisis. Dr. Patricia J. Sulak, founder of Living WELL Aware, along with neurologist Dr. Jeff Clark, urologist Dr. Jeff Waxman, gastroenterologist Dr. Dawn Sears, cardiology rehab director Dr. Catherine McNeal and other wellness experts are donating their time and expertise presenting the latest in wellness information, implementation and inspiration. First United Methodist Church of downtown Temple has donated use of their event center for the program. Don’t’ miss this life changing event! New health information published in the last year will be presented so prior LWA attendees won’t want to miss out.
- 11 Essential Elements to Health and Happiness
- The 7 Health Metrics That Dramatically Decrease Death & Disability
- Cardiovascular Disease: Reducing Your Risk
- Prevention of Dementia and Stroke
- Lifestyle Management of Stomach & Bowel Problems
- What IS Healthy Eating?
- How to Make Movement Mandatory in Your Life
- Stifle Stress / Sever Suffering: Get the STRESS out!
- Making Lasting Changes to Improve Your Health
Light lunch provided.
Family Life & Worship Center, First United Methodist Church, Temple102 North 2nd, Temple, TX 76501
ALL REGISTRATION PROCEEDS support FAMILIES IN CRISIS, INC. which serves families who are victims of family violence or sexual assault in Bell County.
Register today. Visit www.familiesincrisis.net or call 254-634-1184. For information/questions. Or call Living WELL Aware at 254-774-8515.
Dr. Sulak LWA Private Speaking Engagements
Daughters of the American Revolution Temple Library
Sept 3, 2014
Annual HEB Partners Awards Luncheon
Sept 4, 2014
Wildflower Country Club
Temple Lion’s Club Meeting Temple, TX
Sept 17, 2014
To have Dr. Sulak speak to your organization, business, or school,
contact her at email@example.com or call 254-774-8515.
Living WELL Aware Presentations/Conferences 2011-2014
Professional Datasolutions Inc.
McLane Advanced Technology
United States Dept of Agriculture
Medical Auxiliary of Bell County Texas
Republican Women of Central Texas
Texas Dept of Social Health Services
St Lukes Catholic Church
Temple Independent School District
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Fort Worth OBGYN Society
North American Menopause Society, Washington DC
Southern Medical Association, Kiawah Island, SC
Texas Conference for Women, Austin TX
Scott & White Family Medicine Review Conference
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
Keller Independent School District, Keller TX
Daughters of the American Revolution
HEB of Central Texas
Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District
Golden Agers of Belton Texas
Omnia Education, New York City, NY
North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, New York
Region 20 Education Center, San Antonio TX
University of North Texas Health Science Center, Ft Worth TX
Tulsa County Medical Society, Tulsa OK
Texas Medical Residency Program Coordinators
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Texas Association of Secondary School Principals
Texas Middle School Conference
American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Scott & White Hospital Auxiliary
The Women’s Clinic, Kansas City, KS
Scott & White Medical / Surgical Conference, Crested Butte, CO
Temple Bible Church, Temple, TX
Faith Point Church, Killeen, TX
WIC Dallas, TX
Texas A&M Assoc. of Professional Support Staff
Texas A&M HSC Resource Team
Jenks Public Schools, Tulsa OK
Symposia Medicus Integrative Medicine Conference
University of Texas at Houston College of Medicine
Newsletter Sign Up:
Join our newsletter to get the latest scoop on all Living WELL Aware events, products, programs, and free health and fitness tips.
Click Here to download Dr. Sulak’s previous newsletters.